How frequently may I have a treatment?
- Between the ages of 10 and 65, you may have one every third day.
- For people over 65, once per week.
How does my body detoxify in the water?
- When we introduce our feet into the ionic footbath, our body fluids are connecting with the water. When we create an electrical current between the two electrodes of the array, the water becomes the main conductor. The soles of our feet have a large number of reflex points that correspond to specific organs (also known as the principal of reflexology). This stimuli causes a reaction in each bodily system or corresponding body area. This bio-stimulation restores energy and balance and re-establishes energies previously blocked. This then helps the body’s organs to function correctly with optimum efficiency, including releasing of unwanted toxins.
Why does the water change colour?
- The water changes colour due to the release of toxic substances through the 2000 pores found on the sole of each foot. Part of the colour change is also due to the corrosion of the array in the water during the treatment. In addition the water and the salt that you use can cause different affects in the water.
What type of water should I use?
- Tap water is generally fine. However if you have a water softener in your home use water from a tap that does not contain the added salt.
Why does the colour of the water vary from treatment to treatment?
- Variations occur due to the individual’s energy state and toxicity level as toxins in the body are re-ionized at the molecular level and react with the metals of the array and the salt water.
May I have a treatment while taking prescription drugs?
- Most prescribed medicines will not cause any harm but the decision is best left up to you and your doctor. We recommend consulting your doctor prior to use.
Is it safe for people to use that have metal plates in their bodies?
- Yes, however anyone with an electrical implant is not advised to have a treatment. We strongly recommend consulting your doctor prior to use.
Why do some clients feel tired after a treatment?
- Most report feeling lighter, however there are a few who experience fatigue after a treatment as the body’s detoxification process accelerates itself. Feeling tired after a treatment is generally a sign that there are higher levels of toxins in your body. It is recommended that you continue treatments. Be sure to drink lots of water throughout the detoxification process. The body will balance itself as the body expels the toxins and regenerates itself.
Do I need to take off all jewelry during a treatment?
- Only the jewelry that would be in the water needs to be taken off.
What are the bubbles coming from the array?
- The bubbles are the separation of the hydrogen and the oxygen in the water as the ionic field is being created.
Do I need to take any kind of supplement after a treatment?
- Yes, it is strongly advised that a vitamin or mineral supplement be taken after each and every treatment. Also drinking the recommended daily amount of pure water is essential, to flush the body systems.
Cleaning and sanitizing the array
- Sanitizing the array after every use is an important part of the procedure in a treatment. After each use I thoroughly rinse with very hot water then spray with a natural disinfectant called Benefect. Apple Cider Vinegar is also a natural disinfectant that can be used. The array is then placed in a 2 cup container with clear water and 1/8th of a teaspoon of ascorbic acid to keep the plates clean. Changing the plates after 50 uses is also recommended.
The Gentle Cleanse Ionizer is not a medical device. It is classified as an ionizing machine. Total Energy and its owner, officers, employees, and assigns are not responsible for any misuse or abuse of the Gentle Cleanse Ionizer. In addition, none of these parties are responsible for the effects caused by improper use of the Gentle Cleanse Ionizer. No medical claims are made for the detoxifier, and it should never be used in place of responsible medical treatment of disease and/or discomfort. In addition, the Gentle Cleanse Ionzier should never be used by children without adult supervision.
Consult your physician or health care profession before using the Gentle Cleanse Ionzier. Do not use if you have a heart condition, an organ transplant, or are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue use if you experience severe discomfort.